Product and Inventory Management
Sell your products and services with ShopIntegrator. Create your store's products then add ecommerce buttons into your website to sell them.
Manage your store's products
Manage stock levels, product options, categories and shopper product personalisation.
Change product prices, options, stock levels and other details in your ShopIntegrator web admin to automatically update the product on your website.
- Assign your own product options such as size, colour, shape or anything else you need
- Manage inventory by setting stock quantities for products and product options
- Stock levels are automatically reduced after a completed purchased
- Set-up any product shopper personalisation and customisation capture needs
- Override store wide tax settings with product specific tax settings
- Put the product on special offer
- Upload and attach files to the product to turn it into a digital download product
- Create products one-by-one or bulk create products from a spreadsheet
- Manage if a product triggers free shipping
Manage products in categories
Product categories make managing your products easier.
Assign products to multiple product categories, such as a product which is part of the "Table" category, the "Furniture" category and in the "Sale" category.
- Apply special offers and discounts to entire product categories in one go.
- Add an entire category of products into your website
Realtime stock quantity inventory management
Avoid overselling products that become out of stock with ShopIntegrator's advanced realtime stock control capabilities.
Your ecommerce add-ins automatically start displaying when a product is out of stock so that a customer is unable to purchase the item until you have more in-stock.
- Stock Quantity Control On or Off: Turn stock control on or off for your entire store, or on a product by product basis
- Realtime stock control: Just like a real shop, if a customer puts an item into their shopping cart, the quantity of the item they have becomes temporarly unavailable whilst they shop
- Virtual shop assistant: Products abandoned in carts are put back in your online store for other shoppers to buy
- Automcatically promote in stock product options: Your ecommerce plugins actively find and promote the first available in-stock product option
Product buyer choice options
Give your shopper choices on their product with product option lists and product variants.
- Share product option lists: Re-use the same option lists across multiple products to avoid entering the same options over and over for similar products
- Product option price & weight modifiers: Change a product's price and shipping weight based on the selected product option
- Realtime product option updates: Changes to option lists in your web admin take effect on what you've already pasted into your website
Sell personalised & customised products
Capture free text entry for shopper product personalisation.
- Custom question for each product's personalisation, instructing your shopper what they should enter
- Capture custom information for every purchased quantity of a product or just once for the total purchased quantity of a product
- Pre-fill the text input box for a product with your own text to create a template