THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO THE CONTRACT BETWEEN VIRTUOSITY IT LIMITED OF ENTERPRISE HOUSE, 5 ROUNDWOOD LANE, HARPENDEN, HERTFORDSHIRE, AL5 3BW, UNITED KINGDOM ("WE" or "US") AND YOU FOR THE SUPPLY OF WEBSITE HOSTING SERVICES ON THIS WEBSITE. TO PROTECT YOUR OWN INTERESTS PLEASE READ THE CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCEPTING THEM. WE WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT YOU WILL ALWAYS GET A FAIR DEAL FROM US, AND TO UNDERSTAND EXACTLY WHAT WE ARE BOTH AGREEING TO UNDER OUR BARGAIN. IF YOU ARE UNCERTAIN AS TO YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THEM OR YOU WANT ANY EXPLANATION ABOUT THEM PLEASE WRITE, TELEPHONE OR EMAIL TO OUR CUSTOMER QUERIES DEPARTMENT, AT THE ADDRESS, TELEPHONE NUMBER OR EMAIL ADDRESS SET OUT ON THIS WEBSITE. IF YOU WISH TO PROCEED ON THE BASIS THAT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO OUR CONTRACT ON THIS OR ANY SUBSEQUENT OCCASION ON WHICH YOU ACCESS OUR WEB SITE USING THE PASSWORD YOU WILL SELECT AS PART OF YOUR REGISTRATION PROCESS, PLEASE CLICK ON "ACCEPT" BELOW. IF NOT, PLEASE CLICK ON "REJECT" TO END THIS SESSION." IF YOU WISH TO RETAIN A HARD COPY OF THESE CONDITIONS OR SAVE THEM ON YOUR COMPUTER PLEASE CLICK ON THE "PRINT" OR "SAVE" BUTTONS BELOW. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS MAY CHANGE FROM TIME TO TIME AND IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO LOOK UP THE LATEST VERSION AT ANY GIVEN TIME AT www.shopintegrator.com/legal/service-agreement.html.
SHOP INTEGRATOR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
(A) We are a provider of website hosting services and associated software enabling you to create and remotely access and operate an e-commerce store selling goods and services to consumers via the Internet
(B) You wish to appoint us to facilitate and host aspects of your e-commerce website and to provide you the services upon the terms and conditions hereinafter contained
NOW IT IS HEREBY AGREED as follows:
In this Agreement, unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions have the following meanings:
means this Agreement and all information obtained by one party from the other pursuant to this Agreement which is expressly marked as confidential or which is manifestly confidential or which is confirmed in writing to be confidential within 7 days of its disclosure.
Means a third party who accesses the Website, regardless of whether that party purchases any goods or services from you via the Website
means the domain names admin.shopintegrator.com, ecommerce.shopintegrator.com, shopintegrator.co.uk, blog.shopintegrator.com, hifistoredemo.shopintegrator.com, shopintegrator.com and includes such additional domain names as we shall from time to time notify to you)
"the E-Commerce Features"
means the e-commerce components of the Website that we provide for you, as set out in Schedule 2
means the website with the domain name www.shopintegrator.com
means the equipment (as enhanced from time to time) belonging to or used by us and which provides a link to the world wide web via the Internet.
means the services identified in Schedule 1.
means our computer programs facilitating the Services.
"the Third-Party Property"
means any graphics, screen designs, audio-visual effects, pictures, software and other proprietary material belonging to a third party and which form part of the Website
means Internet pages whether they contain or comprise text, graphics, pictures, screen designs, screen layouts, sound, audio-visual material, film or software.
means the Web Pages comprising your online store.
2 Our service
(1) You appoint us to host the E-Commerce Features on your behalf, and to provide the Services in accordance with the provisions contained in this Agreement.
(2) We shall store the E-Commerce Features on the System and make available the E-Commerce Features for access by users of the Internet.
(3) We agree to perform such maintenance and other actions as are reasonably required to maintain the System in full working order.
(4) Whenever possible, any significant maintenance of the hardware and software infrastructure on which the E-Commerce Features are located shall be undertaken by us outside of the hours of 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. GMT. However, we reserve the right to carry out any emergency maintenance work at any time.
(5) We will provide the Services in accordance with the Agreement but we do not warrant further or otherwise. You acknowledge that the Services are not being provided to you to meet your individual requirements and that it is therefore your responsibility to ensure that the Services meet your requirements.
(6) We shall not be responsible for providing any service not described in Schedule 1.
(7) All express or implied terms, conditions, warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever with regard to the Services, Our Website or any information or service provided through Our Website are strictly excluded. We will do our best to ensure that all materials and information published on Our Website are accurate, but please note that all materials and information on Our Website, including all Software, are provided on an Ďas isí basis and that bugs in the Software and the service may arise. No warranty of any kind is expressed or implied. You use at your own risk. We will not be liable for data loss, damages, loss of profits or any other kind of loss while using or misusing the Software or the services.
(8) We do not warrant or guarantee the speed of delivery of the Services or that the Services will be continuous, error free, accurate, reliable or uninterrupted. We use reasonable endeavours to prevent contamination by known viruses and to maintain the security of Our Website but we do not warrant the information on Our Website in any way and in particular no warranty is given that Our Website or its contents or hypertext links are accurate, complete, virus free or uncontaminated, nor can we guarantee that the website may not be affected by deliberate damage by hackers, failure of plant, machinery, equipment or computers, power failure, failure of telecommunications lines or any criminal action. All liability for such damage is hereby expressly excluded. You are advised to make your own virus checks and to implement your own precautions in this respect. We exclude all liability for contamination or damage caused by any virus or electronic transmission.
(9) Our support staff will endeavour to deal with any technical queries you may have regarding the use of the Services or its application which must be communicated to us via e-mail at the support e-mail address displayed on our Website. You are entitled to one hour of free support services per month during the duration of this Agreement. Support services include any time our professional staff reasonably spend on dealing with your support queries. Any support services provided to you in excess of one hour per month will be charged at the rate of £60 per hour, however, prior to charging you for any additional support services at the rate of £60 per hour, we will first notify you in writing of our intention to do so and provide a cost estimate with respect to those additional services. You will then be required to authorise the additional services and the costs estimate whereupon we will proceed to perform that work for you. This rate may change from time to time and we will give you 30 daysí notice of any increase to the rate. If you do not use up your free hour of support services in any given month, unused time will not be carried over to the next month so you are not entitled to in excess of one hourís free support services from us in any given month. While we warrant that support services will be carried out by competent professional staff we provide no other warranties in respect of support services, including but not limited to any warranty that a particular query you have will be resolved by our support staff.
3 Ownership of the Website and Domain Names
You acknowledge and agree that the copyright, trademarks, trade names, patents and all other intellectual property rights subsisting in Our Website and the right to each of the Domain Names shall vest and remain vested in us and our licensors and nothing in this Agreement shall operate as an assignment to you of such intellectual property rights and/or right to any of the Domain Names.
You grant to us, for the duration of this Agreement, a non-exclusive, non-transferable licence to use the Website and, insofar as necessary, host the Website on the System in accordance with the provisions of this Agreement, for the purposes of providing the Services and availability of the E-Commerce Features over the Internet.
5 Modifications to the Website
(1) You may not amend, modify or replace any of the Web Pages save other than in the manner provided for by this Agreement.
(2) We reserve the right to refuse to carry out such amendments, modifications or replacements where, in our reasonable opinion such amendments, modifications or replacements are or are likely to be construed as being illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, discriminatory, promoting illegal or unlawful activity, or are otherwise actionable or in violation of any rules, regulations or laws to which the Website is subject.
(1) We make no representations whatsoever about any other websites which you may access through Our Website or which may link to Our Website. When you access any other website you understand that it is independent from us and that we have no control over the content or availability of that website. In addition, a link to any other site does not mean that we endorse or accept any responsibility for the content, or the use of, such a website and we shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services available on or through any other website or resource. Any concerns regarding any external link should be directed to its website administrator or web master.
(2) As a result of viewing Our Website some information may become stored upon your computer. This information may be in the form of a 'cookie' or similar file which may help us in many ways for instance to improve the content of Our Website or to improve the Services. If you do not want a cookie to be stored in your computer, most Internet browsers have functions to erase cookies from the computerís hard drive or to block all cookies or to receive a warning before a cookie is stored. You are welcome to use such facilities to prevent the installation of any cookie but by accessing our website you consent to our use of any information gathered for the purposes mentioned above.
7 Customer obligations, undertakings and indemnities
(1) You acknowledge that we do not operate or exercise control over, and accept no responsibility for the content of the Website received on the System.
(2) You warrant that any personal data on the System complies fully with the Data Protection Act 1998 and associated legislation and hereby indemnify us against any infringement of such legislation and in particular acknowledge that we do not operate or exercise any control over, and accept no responsibility for where or in what jurisdiction the Website may be received.
(3) You warrant that any material contained in or linked to the Website and (if applicable) contained in any discussion group, chat room or bulletin board which forms part of the Website will not be illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, discriminatory, promote illegal or unlawful activity, or be otherwise actionable or in violation of any rules, regulations or laws to which the Website is subject. You shall be solely responsible for the accuracy, legality, and compliance with the relevant rules and regulations of the Web Pages.
(4) You warrant that you have obtained all necessary consents, approvals and licences for the use of Third-Party Property and the use of such Third-Party Property will not violate any intellectual property rights belonging to any third party.
(5) In the event of allegations of an infringement of clause 7(3) and/or clause 7(4) above, or if we reasonably suspect such an infringement has occurred, we may, without giving notice to you and without liability, suspend availability of the Website or any Web Pages over the Internet or remove the Website or any Web Pages from the System, pending clarification of such allegations or suspicion and, if appropriate, terminate this Agreement with you.
(6) You shall notify us as soon as reasonably possible after becoming aware of any third-party allegation of a breach of the provisions of clause 7(3) or clause 7(4) above.
(7) You undertake that you will not initiate any spamming or other excessive volume of data on the system, or use any device or software in relation to the Website such that it may impair the access to the System.
(8) You shall not in any way restrict the rights of any other person to separately contract with us and thereby access our services.
(9) You shall indemnify us against any claims, proceedings, losses, liabilities, damages (including reasonable costs), charges and expenses of whatever nature arising out of or in connection with any claim or action made against us relating to a breach of clause 7(3) and clause 7(4) above.
(10) You shall indemnify us against any claims, proceedings, losses, liabilities, damages (including reasonable costs), charges and expenses of whatever nature arising out of or in connection with any claim or action made against us by a Consumer.
8 Other Conditions of Use
(1) You agree not to post or transfer to the Website (nor include in any message) any material which is obscene, misleading, inaccurate, defamatory, illegal, in breach of any copyright or other intellectual property right, or damaging to data, software or the performance of our or any other parties' computer system. You agree to indemnify us in respect of any liabilities, losses, expenses, or other costs whatsoever incurred as a result of a breach of your obligation under this condition, including, but not limited to, any claims made against us by any third party.
(2) The Data Protection Act 1998 is designed to protect individuals about whom information is entered and stored on computer and other systems. Accordingly, it lays down strict standards of accuracy, relevance and care of such data including how it may be divulged. Any data about living individuals entered by you onto the Website directly or included in any message to us will be subject to the Act and you are responsible for its accuracy and relevance and must have the authority to disclose it and for us to utilise it for the purposes of any transaction concluded for or by you through the Services.
(3) In consideration of us agreeing to your use of the Services, you acknowledge that the ownership in any intellectual property rights (including, for the avoidance of doubt, copyright) in our Website belongs to us. Accordingly, any part of the Services or the Software (or its source HTML and script code) may not be used, transferred, copied or reproduced in whole or in part in any manner other than for the purposes of utilising the Website.
9 Consumers and Products Sold
(1) You agree that goods and/or services which you sell or advertise for sale on the Website ("Products") and any Consumer claims in respect of Products are your sole responsibility. Where Products are sold to Consumers you contract with Consumers directly and we are not a party to that contract.
(2) You agree that we are in no way responsible for any losses suffered by Consumers in connection with their purchase or attempted purchase of Products, including but not limited to Products which are defective and/or where a Consumerís purchase or attempted purchase of Products gives rise to a claim under the Sale of Goods Act 1979, the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, the Electronic Commerce (EC Directive) Regulations 2002 or any other applicable legislation (collectively, "the Legislation").
(3) You shall indemnify us against any claims, proceedings, losses, liabilities, damages (including reasonable costs), charges and expenses of whatever nature arising out of or in connection with any claim or action made against us by a Consumer, including but not limited to any claim or action relating to Products or pursuant to the Legislation.
(4) Where you become involved in a dispute with a Consumer in relation to the Website, you agree to use your best efforts to negotiate in good faith and settle amicably any such dispute.
(5) In respect of Products you warrant and undertake that you will comply with all Legislation and all laws, rules, regulations, decrees and other ordinances issued by any supra-governmental, governmental, state or other authority relating to the subject matter of the Products.
(6) You warrant that all Products delivered to Consumers connected with this Agreement will be free from defects in material and workmanship and conform to applicable specifications and drawings.
10 Plugin Software
You acknowledge that this Agreement applies equally to your use of the E-Commerce Features which include plugin software, which is more particularly described in Schedules 1 and 2. By entering into this Agreement you acknowledge your agreement with our use of foreign exchange rates in connection with the Multi Currency Pricing Control. Further detail of the way foreign exchange rates are used can be viewed on Our Website prior to your entry into this Agreement.
11 Payment and Subscription
(1) You agree to purchase the Services from us by online subscription ("Subscription"). Details of the Services and Subscriptions, including prices, are shown on Our Website. Where a Subscription is for a fixed period ("Subscription Period"), the price of the Subscription is payable by you in advance at the commencement of the Subscription. Subject to any trial period, you may not cancel, rescind, terminate or in any other way end a Subscription prior to the end of its Subscription Period. If you purport to do so, you will not be entitled to a refund of all or any part of the purchase price paid for the Subscription. †
(2) At the end of a Subscription Period, you will no longer be able to access the Services and any data you have stored on our servers in connection with the Services ("your data"). If, at the end of a Subscription Period, you wish to resume access to the Services and your data, you will need to purchase a further Subscription.
(3) At the commencement of a Subscription we will provide you with a username and password ("log in details") you can use to access the Services. Providing us with log in details will enable you to commence an access session. You may not disclose your log in details to any third party or otherwise allow any third party to access the Services using your login details without our prior written consent. We will not be responsible for loss or damage of any kind incurred by you as a result of disclosure of your log in details to a third party or if a third party otherwise accesses the Services using your login details.
12 Data protection
(2) We may otherwise monitor or view your data in connection with this Agreement. You also agree and acknowledge that your data may be transferred over various networks including public networks, modified to conform and adapt to technical requirements and stored on unsecured media in an unsecured location.
(3) You acknowledge that we do not store or process electronic payment data such as Consumersí debit card or credit card information and that it is your own responsibility to enter into a separate agreement with Payment Gateway Service, which we are in no way connected with or responsible for, with respect to payment by Consumers and processing of their orders via the Website
You shall treat as confidential all Confidential Information and shall not divulge such Confidential Information to any person without our prior written consent provided that this clause shall not extend to information which is already public knowledge or becomes so at a future date (otherwise than as a result of a breach of this clause) or which is trivial or obvious. You shall ensure that your employees are aware of and comply with the provisions of this clause. The foregoing obligations as to confidentiality shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
14 Intellectual Property
The contents of Our Website and the Services (including the Software) are protected by international copyright laws and other intellectual property rights. We are the owner of these. You may access the contents of Our Website for the sole purpose of using our Services. However, other than materials that you create on Our Website using our Software you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, by any means or in any manner, any material or information on or downloaded from Our Website including but not limited to text, graphics, video, messages, code and/or software without our prior written consent, except where expressly invited to do so, for example in order to complete any test or questionnaire.
15 Commencement and termination
(1) This Agreement shall commence on the date that you accept the terms and conditions herein by following the instructions on Our Website and shall continue until the end of the Subscription Period.
(2) This Agreement may be terminated forthwith by us on giving notice in writing to you if you shall have a receiver or administrative receiver appointed or shall pass a resolution for winding-up (otherwise than for the purpose of a bona fide scheme of solvent amalgamation or reconstruction) or a court of competent jurisdiction shall make an order to that effect or if you shall become subject to an administration order or shall enter into any voluntary arrangement with your creditors or shall cease or threaten to cease to carry on business.
(3) This Agreement may also be terminated forthwith by us on giving notice to you if you are in material breach of the terms of this Agreement and have failed to rectify such breach (in the case of a breach capable of being remedied) within 7 days of receiving a written notice requiring you to do so.
(4) The Agreement may also be terminated forthwith by us without notice to you if you are abusive toward any of our staff or engage in offensive behaviour toward any of our staff.
(5) Any termination under clauses 15(2), 15(3) or 15(4) shall discharge the parties from any liability for further performance of this Agreement and we will refund the purchase price of your Subscription pro rata according to the remaining whole calendar months remaining of the Subscription Period at the time of termination.
(1) Except in respect of injury to or death of any person or any other liability which cannot be limited or excluded by law (for which no limit applies), our liability for any loss or damage to property caused by any negligent act or omission or breach of this Agreement by us in respect of each event or series of connected events shall not exceed the total amount paid to us by you in respect of this Agreement.
(2) You shall indemnify us and keep us fully and effectively indemnified on demand against any loss of or damage to any property or injury to or death of any person caused by any negligent act or omission or breach of this Agreement by you, your employees, agents or subcontractors.
(3) Except in respect of injury to or death of any person or any other liability which cannot be limited or excluded by law (for which no limit applies), your liability under sub-clause (2) in respect of each event or series of connected events shall not exceed £500,000.
(4) Notwithstanding anything else contained in this Agreement, we shall not be liable to you for loss of profits or contracts, loss of goodwill or for any special, indirect or consequential loss whether arising from negligence, breach of contract or howsoever.
(5) You shall indemnify us against any claim for infringement of Intellectual Property Rights arising directly from the use by you of the Website and/or the Services. You shall give us the earliest possible notice in writing of any such claim being made or action threatened or brought against you and will permit us at your own expense to conduct any ensuing litigation and all negotiations for a settlement of the claim.
(6) We shall not be liable to you for any loss arising out of (and to the extent caused by) any failure by you to keep full and up-to-date security copies of your data in accordance with best computing practice.
17 Entire agreement
This Agreement supersedes all prior agreements, arrangements and understandings between the parties and constitutes the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof (save that neither party seeks to exclude liability for any fraudulent pre-contractual misrepresentation upon which the other party can be shown to have relied).
18 Force majeure
Notwithstanding anything else contained in this Agreement, neither party shall be liable for any delay in performing its obligations hereunder if such delay is caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control (including without limitation any delay caused by any act or omission of the other party) provided however that any delay by a sub-contractor or supplier of the party so delaying shall not relieve that party from liability for delay except where such delay is beyond the reasonable control of the subcontractor or supplier concerned. Subject to the affected party promptly notifying the other party in writing of the reasons for the delay (and the likely duration of the delay), the performance of the affected partyís obligations shall be suspended during the period that the said circumstances persist and the affected party shall be granted an extension of time for performance equal to the period of the delay. Save where such delay is caused by the act or omission of the other party (in which event the rights, remedies and liabilities of the parties shall be those conferred and imposed by the other terms of this Agreement and by law):
(a) any costs arising from such delay shall be borne by the party incurring the same;
(b) either party may, if such delay continues for more than 5 weeks, terminate this Agreement forthwith on giving notice in writing to the other in which event neither party shall be liable to the other by reason of such termination and;
(c) both parties will in any event use all reasonable endeavours to avoid or mitigate the impact of any event of force majeure and to recommence performance of their obligations under this Agreement as soon as reasonably possible.
19 Waiver of remedies
No forbearance, delay or indulgence by either party in enforcing the provisions of this Agreement shall prejudice or restrict the rights of that party nor shall any waiver of its rights operate as a waiver of any subsequent breach and no right, power or remedy herein conferred upon or reserved for either party is exclusive of any other right, power or remedy available to that party and each such right, power or remedy shall be cumulative.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Any dispute which may arise between the parties concerning this Agreement shall be determined by the English Courts and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts for such purpose.
Notwithstanding that the whole or any part of any provision of this Agreement may prove to be illegal or unenforceable the other provisions of this Agreement and the remainder of the provision in question shall remain in full force and effect.
23 Third parties
The parties confirm their intent not to confer any rights on any third parties by virtue of this Agreement and accordingly the Contracts (Rights of Third parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to this Agreement.
All notices which are required to be given hereunder shall be in writing and:
(1) in the case of notices to us shall be sent to our address set out on Our Website or such other address we may display on Our Website from time to time; and
(2) in the case of notices to you shall be sent to the e-mail address supplied by you in the course of entering into this Agreement. †
(1) You shall not assign or otherwise transfer this Agreement or any of its rights and obligations hereunder whether in whole or in part without the prior written consent of us.
(2) We may assign or otherwise transfer this Agreement or any of its rights and obligations hereunder whether in whole or in part without the prior written consent of you.
The headings in this Agreement are for descriptive purposes only and shall not control or alter the meaning of this Agreement as set forth in the text thereof, and do not in any way limit or amplify the terms of this Agreement.
27 Legal Relationship
Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed as establishing or implying any partnership or joint venture between the parties hereto, and nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to constitute either of the parties hereto as the agent of the other party or authorise either party, (i) to incur any expenses on behalf of the other party, (ii) to enter into any engagement or make any representation or warranty on behalf of the other party, (iii) to pledge the credit of, or otherwise bind or oblige the other party, or (iv) to commit the other party in any way whatsoever, without in each case obtaining the other partyís prior written consent.
You must be over 18 years to enter into this Agreement and purchase the Services using the payment methods displayed on Our Website.
This Agreement may be amended or modified in whole or in part at any time by us without your consent where the amendment or modification is reasonable and/or where we have a valid reason for doing so.
This plugin e-commerce service has features to manage your product details, charge accurate delivery costs, connecting to your Payment Gateway to accept credit and debit card payments and to allow you to customise the look and feel of the shopping plugins to match your existing website.
E-commerce Plugins for your Website
Add in to your web pages the ecommerceExpress markers at the exact places where you want the e-commerce plugins to be placed. When someone looks at your website, ecommerceExpress will dynamically replace these markers with the details you have created using the web management console. Any changes you make in the web management console automatically update the e-commerce plugins without you making any further changes to your website.
o Interactive Product Price Tags & Product Lists: Insert fully featured interactive price tags on to your website for each of your products, or even entire interactive lists of products.
o Shopping Cart & Checkout Services: Customers may add items to their Cart as they shop across your website, update any products they have placed in their shopping Cart and proceed to the secure checkout to pay you for their order.
o Appearance Customisation: Customise the look and feel of your shop and the plugin e-commerce components so that they match the style of your website. All your modifications take effect without you altering any plugin tags that you have already placed on your web page.
o Multi-Currency Pricing Control: At the press of a button, allow customers to display all your shops prices in their own currency
You are easily able to update all aspects of your products in your shop without constantly editing your web pages and uploading them to your website. The changes automatically take effect for those people actively viewing your web site.
o Shop Administration Web Application: Manage your products from anywhere in the world that has an Internet connected computer using the ShopIntegrator administration web application.
o Realtime Stock Quantity Control: You have the option to allow ecommerceExpress to actively manage your online stock levels, showing customers exactly how many of an item you have available to buy or if an item is 'Out of Stock'. This ensures that you don't sell more of an item than you actually have available. Just like a real shop, an item is temporarily unavailable to other customers whilst another shopper has it in their shopping Cart until it is automatically returned to your virtual shelves if they don't buy it!
o Categories: Assign products to multiple categories. Sell entire lists of products, belonging to a category, in one step.
o Special Offers: Create special offers to modify prices with percentage price reductions or money off amounts. Apply special offers to individual products or entire product categories.
o Buyer Choice Options: Give customers a choice on their purchase, assigning up to 2 Buyer Choice Options lists per product having up to 20 option values per Buyer Choice Options list, such as the product Colour, Size, Shape, Pattern, Design, or anything else you can think of. Create lists once and share them across many products. The customerís selection may purely be a cosmetic difference or you may want to change the price of the product depending on the choice they make.
Allow shoppers to view your entire shops prices in their own currency then checkout and pay for their items with ease.
o Multi-Currency Pricing: Define your prices in one currency but have ecommerceExpress automatically convert them, using daily updated foreign exchange rates, to the currencies you allow your customers to shop in. Alternatively, specify your prices directly for every currency you wish to sell in.
o Payment Gateway Connectivity: Connect your shopping Cart checkout to Paypal website payments standard, CardSave hosted payments page, SagePay hosted payments page, eWay hosted payments page.
o Checkout Payment Options: Number of checkout payment options allowed from Payment Gateway Connectivity list depends on subscription: Starter subscription [1 checkout payment option], Professional subscription [3 checkout payment option], Power Seller subscripton [unlimited]
The powerful shipping controls available allow you to automatically add shipping costs to the customer order, based on where they are in the world, which you need to deliver their order to.
o Shipping Cost Plan Creator: Create simple fixed cost or advanced weight and delivery country shipping plans.
o Country Sales Management: Control which countries you are able to dispatch customer orders to so that on checkout people may only select one of those countries to have their order delivered to.
o Country Import Tax Modifier: Pass on additional costs to the customer if their chosen delivery country charges you any import duties or other tariffs and taxes. Setup different tax rates to apply to customers orders depedant on which country they need to have their order delivered to.
The customer controls give you access to your customer's details and order information. You may also set up automatic actions which occur once an order has been received.
o Order Management: Your chosen Payment Gateway's order details are relayed to the ShopIntegrator service by each supported Payment Gateway. This gives you a view of all your order information in one place, potentially from multiple Payment Gateway's, such as PayPal and Sage Pay accessible in one location.
o Invoice Document Creation: By using Invoice Document Creation you are issuing customers with a tax invoice for their purchase which contains your business address information that you maintain in the System.
o Discounts: By creating discount codes you are enabling customers who know the discount code to enter one of the codes during their checkout process to reduce their total order percentage cost or reduce their total order cost.
o Vouchers: By creating voucher codes you are enabling customers who know the voucher code to enter one of the codes during their checkout process to reduce their total order percentage cost or reduce their total order cost.
o Free Orders: Process free orders. Free order limit allowance per day depends on subscription: Starter subscription [0 free orders per day], Professional subscription [100 free orders per day], Power Seller subscripton [1000 free orders per day]. Free order processing of digital download products resulting in a free download is subject to a fair use policy for a total maximum daily data download limit of 0Mb downloaded data per day for a Starter subscription, 100Mb downloaded data per day for a Professional subscription and 1Gb downloaded data per day for a Power Seller subscripton. Regularly exceeding the daily data download limit for free orders will result in an additional data bandwidth charge becoming payable, calculated for each 1Gb of data at the rate of: £0.15(GBP) / $0.25(USD) / €0.20(EUR) / $0.25(AUD) / $0.30(NZD) / $0.25(CAD). The applicable currency charge will be the same currency as your subscription payment currency.
o Open and Close your Shop: If you are running a small business and will be unable to fullfill customers' orders whilst you are away, you simply close the shop at the click of a button. The ecommerce plugin components stop customers from making any purchases until you re-open the shop. This avoids customers becoming irritated waiting for an order that you are not around to provide them with.
Digital Download Storage and Automated Delivery
Easily sell files to customers and let ecommerceExpress manage the secure storage and delivery of your files to customers.
o File Upload Manager: Upload the files you wish to sell in to your accounts secure controlled file upload area.
o Customer Download Portal: Simply assign one or more of your uploaded files to one of your products and your Customer Download Portal will activate. When your customer completes their purchase, they are sent an email directing them to your service's Customer Download Portal website from where they may download their purchased content.
o Interactive Product Price Tags & Product Lists: to create interactive price tags on to your website for each of your products or lists of products.
o Shopping Cart & Checkout Services: allows Customers to add items to a Cart as they shop across your website and proceed to the secure checkout to pay you for their order.
o Multi-Currency Pricing Control: Allows customers to display prices in their own currency
o Realtime Stock Quantity Control: Allow management of online stock levels, showing customers exactly how many of an item you have available to buy or if an item is 'Out of Stock'
o Categories: Allows products to be placed into categories.
o Special Offers: Allows you to create special offers to modify prices with percentage price reductions or money off amounts. Apply special offers to individual products or entire product categories.
o Buyer Choice Options (Product Options): Gives customers a choice on their purchase, assigning up to 2 Buyer Choice Options lists per product having up to 20 option values per Buyer Choice Options list, such as the product Colour, Size, Shape, Pattern or Design.
o Payment Gateway Connectivity: Connect your shopping Cart checkout to Paypal website payments standard, CardSave hosted payments page, SagePay hosted payments page, eWay hosted payments page.
o Offline Payment Checkout: Offer 'Pay Offline' and 'Pay by Bank Transfer' checkout payment options that do not require an online payment processor.
o Shipping Cost Plan Creator: Allows you to create fixed cost, weight and delivery country, order value shipping plans.
o Country Sales Management: Allows you to control which countries you are able to dispatch customer orders to.
o Country/Regional Tax Modifier: Allows you to pass on additional costs to the customer if their chosen delivery country charges you any import duties or other tariffs and taxes. Setup different tax rates to apply to customers orders dependant on which country/US state/Canadian province they need to have their order delivered to.
o Order Management: Your chosen Payment Gateway's order details are relayed to the ShopIntegrator service by each supported Payment Gateway. You may edit an order to change the order status and send delivery notification emails to the buyer to inform them of their order progess.
Invoice Document Creation: Allows you to automatically issue your customers with tax invoice receipts. Allows you to view and print an invoice document from your Order Management screen. The A4 invoice document is designed to be compatible with single integrated label invoice paper which is most commonly available from stationers using the following stock codes: FPS-3, Single Style C, S3, Stock Label 1, IL1. Invoice Document Creation is available to the Professional and Power Seller subscription types only.
Discounts: Allows you to create order percentage cost reduction discount codes, money off total order cost discounts, that are entered by your shoppers during the checkout process to reduce their total order cost. A discount code is reusable by any person who knows the code until you delete it from the System. The maximum combined total number of voucher codes and discount codes which you may create in your account depends upon your subscription package and is equal to the maximum number of products you are allowed to create for your chosen subscription package. o
Vouchers: Allows you to create order percentage cost reduction voucher codes, money off total order cost vouchers, that are entered by your shoppers during the checkout process to reduce their total order cost. A voucher code is reusable by any person who knows the code until you delete it from the System. The maximum combined total number of voucher codes and discount codes which you may create in your account depends upon your subscription package and is equal to the maximum number of products you are allowed to create for your chosen subscription package. Vouchers code creation is available to the Power Seller subscription type only. o
Order Controls: Allows you to initiate the control of certain events when orders are received, such as sending an email receipt to the buyer. o
Open and Close your
Shop: If you are running a
small business and will be unable to fullfill customers' orders whilst you are
away, this feature allows you to close the shop and stop customers from making
any purchases until you re-open the shop. o
File Upload Manager: Upload the files you wish to sell in to your
accounts secure controlled file upload area. o
Customer Download Portal: Allows
you to assign one or more of your uploaded files to one of your products and
your Customer Download Portal will activate. When your customer completes their
purchase, they are sent an email directing them to your service's Customer
Download Portal website from where they may download their purchased content.
o Discounts: Allows you to create order percentage cost reduction discount codes, money off total order cost discounts, that are entered by your shoppers during the checkout process to reduce their total order cost. A discount code is reusable by any person who knows the code until you delete it from the System. The maximum combined total number of voucher codes and discount codes which you may create in your account depends upon your subscription package and is equal to the maximum number of products you are allowed to create for your chosen subscription package.
o Vouchers: Allows you to create order percentage cost reduction voucher codes, money off total order cost vouchers, that are entered by your shoppers during the checkout process to reduce their total order cost. A voucher code is reusable by any person who knows the code until you delete it from the System. The maximum combined total number of voucher codes and discount codes which you may create in your account depends upon your subscription package and is equal to the maximum number of products you are allowed to create for your chosen subscription package. Vouchers code creation is available to the Power Seller subscription type only.
o Order Controls: Allows you to initiate the control of certain events when orders are received, such as sending an email receipt to the buyer.
o Open and Close your Shop: If you are running a small business and will be unable to fullfill customers' orders whilst you are away, this feature allows you to close the shop and stop customers from making any purchases until you re-open the shop.
o File Upload Manager: Upload the files you wish to sell in to your accounts secure controlled file upload area.
o Customer Download Portal: Allows you to assign one or more of your uploaded files to one of your products and your Customer Download Portal will activate. When your customer completes their purchase, they are sent an email directing them to your service's Customer Download Portal website from where they may download their purchased content.