Take online and offline payments from your website
Accept debit and credit payments and PayPal payments, as well as offline payment checkout methods.
Making it easy to connect your shopping cart to your payment processor
A Payment Gateway, also know as a Payment Processor, is the way in which your customers securily pay you for their order using their debit/credit cards or PayPal payments.
Your shopping cart connects with several popular payment gateways, making it easy for you to start processing online payments.
Offer shoppers multiple online secure checkout methods and offline payment options.
At the final stage in the checkout, your customer is transferred to your secure payment processor's debit and credit card entry page to pay you for their order.
ShopIntegrator makes it easy to connect your shopping cart to your Pay Pal Website payments standard account, so you'll be collecting your shopper's order payments in minutes!
- Free to set up an account
- No monthly subscription charge
- Low per transaction charge per order
- Quick & easy set up process to start collecting money straight away
- Processes your customers debit & credit card transactions
- Allow your customers without a Pay Pal account to pay you for their order
- Allow your customers to pay with their Pay Pal account
- A trusted global brand making your customers feel safe when entering their payment details online with Pay Pal
CardSave payment gateway debit & credit card processing capabilities pre-integrated in to your hosted shopping cart checkout.
Apply for your CardSave account or register for more information here »»
CardSave’s experience working with SME’s from all business sectors mean they understand the needs of small to medium sized merchants and are able to offer an excellent service with highly competitive card processing rates.
CardSave is one of the UK’s leading card processing providers and is owned by WorldPay Group, the world’s most renowned payment processor, who deal with over 21 million transactions a day and operate out of 40 countries.
Sage Pay payment gateway debit & credit card processing capabilities pre-integrated in to your hosted shopping basket/cart checkout.
Apply for your Sage Pay account or register for more information here »»
ShopIntegrator is now an official Sage Pay approved partner to provide you with greater choice of who to connect your online shop's checkout with, for processing customer debit & credit card payments in to your business's merchant account.
Sage Pay are able to provide both payment gateway services and merchant accounts and is the UK & Ireland's largest independent payment service provider (PSP).
Sage Pay isn't affiliated with a specific bank, allowing you to accept credit and debit card payments in to many of the UK and Ireland's major acquiring bank's merchant accounts.
- Bank of Ireland
- Barclaycard Business
- Chase Paymentech
- Diners Club International
- Elavon Merchant
- Lloyds TSB
- Services HSBC
- Ulster Bank
eWAY is a leading international payment processor who are linked to many major banks in the UK, Australia and New Zealand to give merchants the perfect solution for their business needs.
eWAY's aim is to help grow your online business by providing merchants with advanced payment technologies, unbeatable network uptime with great customer service.
eWAY offer lower per transaction charges than PayPal which may fit your business better if you have a higher volume of transactions. If you are interested in growing your business online with eWAY and ShopIntegrator visit:
- eWAY UK: www.eWAY.co.uk to connect your online store's checkout to your Barclaycard, Royal Bank of Scotland, Bank of Scotland, Chase Paymentech Internet merchant account
- eWAY Australia: www.eWAY.com.au to connect your online store's checkout to your ANZ, BankSA, BankWest, Commonwealth, NAB, St. George, Westpac Internet merchant account
- eWAY New Zealand: www.eWAY.co.nz to connect your online store's checkout to your ANZ, ASB Bank, The National Bank, Bank of New Zealand, Westpac Internet merchant account
Take offline payments through your online store's checkout with the ability for merchants to allow ‘Pay by Bank Transfer’ and ‘Pay Offline’ checkout options which don't require an online payment processor account.Unpaid orders take the shopper straight into the finished order checkout process where they are presented with the payment instructions needed to complete the order, as well as being sent the payment instructions by email.
- 'Pay Offline' is a flexible way for you to provide whatever offline payment specific instructions you want to give the shopper. This makes it an ideal way for you to request payment by post, pay by phone, pay on delivery or pay on collection.
- ‘Pay by Bank Transfer’ provides your shoppers with the bank transfer details they need to complete the payment for their order.
+ Domestic bank transfer account details
+ International payments with foreign account transfer instructions and references such as SWIFT and European IBAN numbers